Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Peirce
Dr. Heather Peirce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumberland, MD. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Peirce is affiliated with Garrett County Memorial Hospital, Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center and Western Maryland Health System. Dr. Peirce has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Peirce has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Heather Peirce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.
Dr. Rameet Thapa
Cumberland, MD 0.03 mi5
Dr. Robustiano Barrera Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Cumberland, MD 0.05 mi49
Dr. Judy Stone
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Cumberland, MD 0.39 mi34