A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Peirce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Peirce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peirce graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peirce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Pamela Peirce MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather P. Peirce practice?
- Dr. Heather Peirce has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Peirce practices Internal Medicine near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Internists.