Dr. Heather Pena Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Heather Pena?

Posted on October 7th, 2017

I am now deaf because Dr. Pena refused to give me antibiotics when I had raging earaches. The earaches were so bad, I bled from my ears. Still, Dr. Pena, rather than giving me antibiotics, gave me hydrogen peroxide drops. Week after week, month after month, this dragged on, while I pleaded with her to find something that would help. By the time I went to another doctor, my ears were already permanently scarred. This led to chronic infection and having to have my ear drums pierced to drain the pus. So no, I would not recommend her. There were other things too, Dr. Pena never picked up on, only to be discovered by other physicians.

The 'ONE' program is the best

Posted on September 9th, 2009