A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Penny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Penny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penny
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Penny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Penny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penny graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Penny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Michelle Penny MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Penny practice?
- Dr. Heather Penny has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Penny practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.