A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Penny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Penny is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Penny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penny graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Penny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Michelle Penny MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Penny practice?
- Dr. Heather Penny has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Penny practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.