A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Phelps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Phelps, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Phelps has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Phelps DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Heather Phelps practice?
- Dr. Heather Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Phelps practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Cardiologists.