Dr. Heather Phipps DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016
Excellent physician
I found Dr. Phipps competent, caring and professional. She diagnosed the problem with my knee and performed the surgery to correct it. I appreciated her straightforward and informative manner. She listened to me and answered all my questions and concerns. The surgery was very successful because the pain I had prior to the operation is GONE! I would recommend Dr. Phipps highly and without reservation.

August 9th, 2015
Post op treatment
A good surgeon without caring or compassion. It is apparently all about the surgical site and nothing about the patient as a human being.

August 9th, 2015
A good surgeon without compassion or caring.

November 6th, 2014
Patient
I hardly have a scare from my shoulder surgery and Phipps did a very good job on my shoulder. very little but some pain but no where as near as before the shoulder surgery. I would recommend Phipps and did recommend Phipps to a friend that has done nothing but complain about Phipps and the knee surgery Phipps did. Therefore, I won't ever recommend a doctor again. Truth be know, my friend, is a hypercondriac and wants drugs. My friend has seemed to round up or met up somehow with others to complain about Phipps and I don't know what else they are up to and what really is true but all sounds pretty shady to me. I do know Phipps did a good job on my shoulder, and this person(s) is making a big deal with others against Phipps.

February 19th, 2014
Patient
i have had one total knee replacement and othroscopic surgery on the other knee. i have been very pleased with the results. my family has used Dr. Phipps as well and i have been very pleased with their care as well. She is a staight shooter and shows care and compasion at every visit.

October 15th, 2013
Highly Reccomend
a doctor that listens to you, helps in any area that you may need. Works to find a solution to whatever problem you may have. Has a great memory and treats you like a individual, not a number.

September 21st, 2012
I had a hip replacement and i am still having pain in my hip. I spent two years and two months trying to get in to see her and when i get an appointment she doesn't show up. She doesn't care, about me after i had my surgery.

July 20th, 2012
Great Practitioner
Dr. Phipps is wonderful.She is excellent in diagnosing problems. When she is in the exam room, she is focused on you and your problem. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

June 5th, 2017