A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Plumer-Haun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Plumer-Haun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Plumer-Haun graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Plumer-Haun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plumer-Haun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Plumer-Haun practice?
Dr. Heather Plumer-Haun practices Family Medicine near Lenox, MI.
See Lenox Family Physicians.