Learn more about Dr. Heather Plumer-Haun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Plumer-Haun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plumer-Haun
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Plumer-Haun Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Plumer-Haun graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Plumer-Haun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather M Plumer-Haun DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Plumer-Haun practice?
- Dr. Heather Plumer-Haun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Plumer-Haun practices Family Medicine near Lenox, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Battle Creek, MI.