A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Porche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Porche, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porche graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Porche has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather C. Porche practice?
Dr. Heather Porche practices Pediatrics near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Pediatricians.