A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Quillian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Quillian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Quillian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Hearing Loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quillian graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Quillian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Roberts Quillian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather R. Quillian practice?
- Dr. Heather Quillian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Quillian practices Pediatrics near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.