inactive

Heather R White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2015
My doctor (whom I love by the way) left the practice during the last part of my pregnancy & I had to be rotated between the remaining doctors. 1 of the doctors seemed to vary in his kindness from visit to visit & 1 in particular was never pleasant. I will say all 3 of the female doctors were pleasant. However, I felt Dr. White & Dr. Wood seemed to genuinely care about me & didn't make me feel like just another appointment. These were the same 2 doctors that were on call when my baby was born. Dr. Wood was there when I checked in & Dr. White delivered my baby. Dr. Wood was there for the follow up care. I am so glad to have had them by my side.

March 27th, 2015
horrible birth experience
She failed to diagnose my baby as breech, then screwed a heart rate monitor into his butcheek where he still has a scar. She left to go home 30 minutes before another doctor from her practice came into my labor room, assessed my baby as breech and rushed me into surgery. I was in labor for 36 hours and not dilating and she failed to ultrasound and diagnose the breech presentation. Horrible birth experience. She reeks of incompetence.

September 24th, 2010
She is absolutely amazing! Very caring and thorough.