A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Rector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Rector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rector accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Rector practice?
Dr. Heather Rector practices Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Sand Springs, OK.
See Tulsa Pediatricians.