A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Rector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Rector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather D Rector DO is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Rector practice?
- Dr. Heather Rector has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Rector practices Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Sand Springs, OK.
See Tulsa Pediatricians.