Dr. Heather Reese MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Winchester, VA

3.6

November 1st, 2014
Caring Doctor
Dr. Reese delivered both of my daughters. She is s wonderful caring doctor and always takes time to thoroughly answer questions. I highly recommend her.

June 23rd, 2012
Worth the wait
Very caring staff who kept me informed of wait while Dr Reese was delivering. Once she returned, she took her time asking my concerns while seated on a stool. (Not the usual, hand on the door knob, I'M in a hurry attitude that I've had at other offices). Offered many options and considered my concerns about my medical problem. Would recommend to a friend.

April 4th, 2012
She was nice the few first times I went to see her, when she first came into the practice but with time she became impatient and rude. If you were not pregnant she seemed not to care as much about your issues. I have a great Dr. now that puts her to shame.
Doctor's Response

You spoke, and WE LISTENED! Unfortunately the rigors of OB practice often left our gyn patients with options only to reschedule or be seen on a shortened appointment time. By pursuing a gyn only practice we no longer have deliveries or OB emergencies to shorten our times with our lifelong gyn patients and we are very sorry if these stressful emergencies made us appear impatient or rude!

March 12th, 2008
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Reese is very friendly and compassionate, and makes her patients feel at ease. Would not go anywhere else!