A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Rice is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather E Rice MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Rice practice?
- Dr. Heather Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Rice practices General Practice near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.