Dr. Heather Ricketts Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heather Ricketts?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Staff made my appointment at the wrong location so I had to wait for appointment at correct location. Dr. Ricketts spent very little time with me. I had to ask to have her come back in so I could ask a question. She referred me to a specialist but never followed up on that referral.

Posted on November 24th, 2014

The front desk staff are very rude and incosiderate. Follow up appointments are never scheduled and leaving a message will get you no where with this office. I feel as if I have been brushed off to the side and have to keep bugging them.

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Told the nurse and doctor of an issue I was having prior to examination; however during the examination she forgot about my concern and I had to mention it again to her. She brushed it off and didn't even give me alternatives like doing tests or anything to figure out what the problem was. The symptoms showed up again 6 months later and I called her nurse to get an appointment or an opinion and no one ever called me back.

Posted on August 14th, 2017