A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bartos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bartos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bartos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bartos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Bartos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather Bartos practice?
- Dr. Heather Bartos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Heather Bartos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Crossroads, TX.