Learn more about Dr. Heather Roe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Roe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Roe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Roe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roe graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Roe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Leanne Roe DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Roe practice?
- Dr. Heather Roe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Roe practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.