A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Roe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Roe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roe
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Roe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roe graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Roe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Leanne Roe DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Roe practice?
- Dr. Heather Roe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Roe practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.