A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Rojas, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rojas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lynn Rojas MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Heather Rojas has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Rojas practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pathologists.