A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Romero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Romero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Joann Romero MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather J. Romero practice?
- Dr. Heather Romero has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heather Romero practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Rockford, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.