A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Sabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Sabo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabo
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sabo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabo graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sabo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Louise Sabo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Sabo practice?
- Dr. Heather Sabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Sabo practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Family Physicians.