A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Sabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Sabo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabo graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sabo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Louise Sabo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Sabo practice?
- Dr. Heather Sabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Sabo practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Primary Care Doctors.