Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Savedra
Dr. Heather Savedra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belton, MO. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Savedra is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St Luke's Hospital and Missouri Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Savedra has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Savedra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Heather Savedra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belton, MO.
Dr. John Frattini
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Belton, MO 0 mi31
Dr. Mark Schroeder
Belton, MO 0 mi33
Dr. Ahmad Al-Mubaslat
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Belton, MO 0 mi