Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Schramm
Dr. Heather Schramm, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Hill, FL, with other offices in Soldotna, AK and Saint Petersburg, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Hospitalist. Dr. Schramm is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Central Peninsula General Hospital and All Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Schramm has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Heather Schramm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.
Dr. Larry Friedes
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Spring Hill, FL 0.05 mi15
Dr. Iman Fares
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring Hill, FL 0.07 mi31
Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Spring Hill, FL 0.07 mi23