Dr. Heather Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Schultz?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Heather Schultz is a great dermatologist. I went into her office with a form of Rosacea (I didn't even know existed until I met with her). She diagnosed my condition right away; wrote a presciption for an oral antibiotic to take for two months. My skin had never looked better. I had no idea that my cystic acne or break outs (actual bumps under my skin was Rosacea). She also prescriped a topical gel Finacea which has been a godsend. The last 2 dermatologist I went to prior to Dr. Schultz didn't event inform me of the antibiotic treatment (oracea). Very warm, friendly and understanding. I highly recommend.

Patient

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr Schultz was very warm, courteous and promt. She has a wealth of knowledge and took the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend her without reservation!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017