Dr. Heather Schwartzberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 19th, 2015
Rushed patient
She has been my doctor for 5 years. When I first met her, she was pleasant and seemed concerned as a physician would. The last 4 years, she has been horrible! She talks way too fast and I felt rushed at my visits. I'm going to change physicians. I would not recommend her to any female.

April 30th, 2015
Avoid avoid avoid
Worst situation to ever be in... Needing medical help... Prepped and ready for procedure to determine cancer.... And Dr. Declares you a bad fit for her personality... Tells you to get dressed. I've never cried so hard in my life.... Don't go to her.

June 13th, 2012
Loved her in the begining, but she changed
When I first met her she made me feel extremely comfortable and confident in her care. Last year I started having changes in my menstral cycle and sharp pain during sex. She ordered an ultra sound that didn't show any abnormalities. When I met with her to go over the findings, her overall mood seemed agitated and hurried. She was talking quickly, telling me there was nothing on the scan, so there was nothing to worry about. She said she could do a Pelvic laparoscopy, but felt this was a bit extreme. When I sincerely asked her if pain during sex was sometimes normal, she got quite defensive and went off on a tangent telling me that "it is frustrating when you guys don't belive me and no it's not normal, so don't have sex in the position that is painful". I became angry at this point and told her I would not be back and up to this point I had loved coming to her, but that I would no longer be back. My primary care provider didn't agree with her and is sending me to anther OB/GYN for anther opinion. So please beware, that she may seem wonderful in the begining, she does have another very scary and disappointing side!

December 27th, 2011
A little Dr.Jekyl/Mr.Hyde but nice lady
Out of 10 visits, I only saw her twice. She advised me to seek other OBGYNS in the event she was in Disney Land when I gave birth. I liked the fact that when I first met with her, she was nice and smiling, albeit a bit rushed. I don't feel she took enough time to listen to my health concerns, seeing as how she had other doctors prescribe me migrane meds such as fioricet and she herself wrote me loritab; then at the end of my pregnancy, tells me to go to walmart and purchase and combine Unisom and Benadryl to "take the edge off and knock me out". I have an 8 year old daughter so this would not be wise in terms of being alert enough to take care of her. I would have liked more attention regarding my emotional health as well. Overall, I believe this doctor is a kind woman with perhaps a little too much on her plate to give her patients the individual time and care necessary for a pleasant/safe pregnancy and delivery.

August 6th, 2010
The best of the best
The best MD in Charleston SC area.