A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Shelton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shelton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Shelton practice?
Dr. Heather Shelton practices Neurology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Bullhead City Neurologists.