A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Shelton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shelton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Ann Shelton MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Heather Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Shelton practices Neurology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Bullhead City Neurologists.