A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Skeens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Skeens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skeens graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Skeens has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Michelle Skeens MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Skeens practice?
- Dr. Heather Skeens has 9 office locations.
Dr. Heather Skeens practices Ophthalmology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA and Meadville, PA.
See Monroeville Ophthalmologists.