A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Skeens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skeens
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skeens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Skeens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skeens graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Skeens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Michelle Skeens MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Skeens practice?
- Dr. Heather Skeens has 10 office locations.
Dr. Heather Skeens practices Ophthalmology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Mifflin, PA and Wheeling, WV.
See Monroeville Ophthalmologists.