A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Derrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Derrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Derrick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Derrick graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Derrick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Sloan Derrick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Derrick practice?
- Dr. Heather Derrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Derrick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.