A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Stamat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Stamat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamat graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Stamat has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Stamat DO is a female Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Heather Stamat practice?
- Dr. Heather Stamat has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heather Stamat practices Nephrology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Nephrologists.