A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Stelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Stelling, Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelling graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stelling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Springfield
- Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette
- Ozarks Community Hospital, Jasper County Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stelling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather Stelling practice?
Dr. Heather Stelling practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gravette, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Webb City, MO and Joplin, MO.
See Gravette Anesthesiologists and Gravette Pain Management Doctors.