A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Stelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Stelling, Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelling
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Stelling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Alcoholic Neuropathy
- Back Pain
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Femoral Neuropathy
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain
- Median Neuropathy
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neck Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelling graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Dianne Stelling MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Stelling practice?
- Dr. Heather Stelling has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Stelling practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Anesthesiologists and Joplin Pain Management Doctors.