Dr. Heather Strickland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Strickland?

January 16th, 2016

I love dr.strickland! She's an amazing doctor and cares for everyone. She's always in a great mood and makes us all laugh. We've been with her for 9 years. We wouldn't recommend any other Doctor 😃 thank you for all you do

December 8th, 2015

Over 19 years of excellent care for my 3 children.

Dr Strickland has been all 3 of my children's pediatrician for over 19 years. I love the way she talks to my kids, involving them in the care and talking to them about everything she is doing, and asking questions. Every visit she covers age appropriate educational topics with them. She is very knowledgeable and kind.

December 17th, 2014

Love Dr. Strickland! My girls love her! She is so good with them and patient. She always takes the time to answer all my questions!

November 29th, 2013

Always happy

Dr. Strickland was my pedi 21 years ago. She is now my childrens pedi. I absolutley love her. Shes easy to talk with, she gives all the information you ask for and if there's something you are questioning she will give you both sides then her opinion and let you choose from there. Her nurses are great. The front desk staff could use a happy pill every now and then but hey it is what it is. They are always willing to answer questions ect over the phone and are good at getting you in asap. I highly reccomend her.

December 20th, 2011

Dr. Heather is a keeper!

I first met Dr. Strickland in RVMC the day after my son was born in 2005. I knew right away that she was who I wanted to include in the health and care of my children.All of our experiences with her have been positive, especially through extremely frightening times with my daughters, who were born 11 weeks early. I trust her.She is always kind and remembers to include the children and caregivers in conversation regarding illness and treatment. She knows lots of cool tricks about talking and relating to kids. She is also very patient with me and my extreme case of mommy-brain and doesn't mind answering the same question twice...or more...She's never caused me to feel dumb or inferior and that's a big deal for me.I highly recommend Dr. Heather!

October 3rd, 2011

Her way or the highway!

This doctor will force you to immunize your children. If you tell her you are not interested she will tell you she doesn't want your children in her office. I wasted time filing out paper work and having my daughter meet her only to be rejected(after the app. she sent me a letter telling me to find a new doctor). Could have saved me and I'm sure others a lot of time by just having her staff tell new patients up front, if you do not share my philosophy on this matter, I don't want you here. Sad that most doctors these days think they are god!

June 21st, 2011

A very caring doctor

The staff is courteous and very helpful. They remeber me and my child's names. I can always call with a question and am always assured that there is no dumb question. Dr. Strickland gave me time to ask questions and to answer them. She is very caring and concerned about my child. I always recommend her to friends that are looking for a great pediatrician.

May 12th, 2011

New office is not good.

Did not have great experiences with her in her old office but stayed because I loved the office staff and other doctors there were great. New office is rude, she is about the same. Went back to her old office with a new doctor and much happier.

April 22nd, 2011

Dr Strickland is a wonderful doctor! She was my kids' pediatrician for almost 9 years - from the birth of my first child until we moved out of the area recently). She always took her time with my kids, explaining what she was doing to ease their fears. She spent ample time making sure all my questions were answered. It's been difficult trying to find another pediatrician as caring and personable as her (still looking, in fact).

March 2nd, 2011

Dr. Strickland has been our kids' Dr since my son was born back in 2008. We were referred to her, and she is FANTASTIC. Very caring, and follows up to make sure my kids are ok. My kids LOVE her!!

October 13th, 2010