A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Cook, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather T. Cook practice?
Dr. Heather Cook practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Hartsdale, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.