A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Cook, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather T Cook MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather T. Cook practice?
- Dr. Heather Cook has 9 office locations.
Dr. Heather Cook practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.