Dr. Heather Thole MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Riverview, FL

July 13th, 2016
The absolute worst experience I have ever had in my life from a person who claims to be a "Medical Professional." It is no surprise to me that patients are leaving Dr. Thole's practice in droves. From the office staff, to the MD, this place is a disaster. Do your family a favor and find a pediatrician who truly cares about children more than dollars.

May 10th, 2016
I have never in my entire life experienced such nastiness and blatant disrespect from a pediatrician's office as I have experienced today. My ONE YEAR OLD daughter was sick today and your receptionist was just outright nasty and mean, and refused to see my daughter because there was a "$70 balance" on my account from yesterday. I called my insurance company and they said it should only be $20 and all they had to do was call in the insurance to verify the account, but she refused to call the insurance company and said no, we'll just refund you the money afterwards. How about parents that do not have that type of money? Will they just be turned away because you are too lazy to do your job and call the insurance company? I have never ever dealt with anything like this in my entire life! You deal with children on a daily basis and this is the way you behave? She has a bad attitude all the time, never smiles and has a face like the world stinks. The world does not stink - your attitude is what stinks. PARENTS BEWARE OF THIS OFFICE. Doctors are very nice but their support staff is horrendous. I am shocked they have any patients left with the ray of sunshine sitting at the front desk.

November 9th, 2015
My son was a patient of Dr. Thole for many years. All was great until I was late for an appointment and the office would not see him unless I paid a $50.00 no show charge right then. I did not agree with the charge so I moved to another doctor and they withheld his records and stated that since I owed them money they did not have to send the records. In addition, his information on Florida shots was incorrect/incomplete and had him listed as a female. The only reason for the visit was to give him a shot for school that I found out later he did not need as he was current on his shots. To date the records have not been sent. The front face is pretty - the backside not so much.

August 26th, 2015
Best in class
Love staff and Dr very thorough caught things that others missed. Listen to parent but kept focus on child~ Best in class

August 23rd, 2013
Not Recommended!
After nearly 10 years of seeing my children the doctor and her staff became obsessed with sending the children out for unnecessary tests in order make additional monies for the practice as well as the associated facilities. The office manager is the sister of the mail doctor and she is rude and becomes belligerent when you do not take your children to these unnecessary appointments. They truly "do not know what they are doing".

July 3rd, 2013
Dr. Thole is wonderful
I have taken my now 9 month old son to Wee Care since he was born. I have seen both Dr. Thole and Carolyn. They are both wonderful. Dr. Thole has a great reputation and it shows in the way she cares for her patients. She is also very friendly to alternate or non-vax families. I will take all of my children to her. They will take you same day for emergencies as well.

December 20th, 2010
Dr. Thole and Staff are the BEST!!
Dr. Thole, Evie (ARNP), and the entire staff at Wee Care for Kids genuinely care about the wellbeing of their patients and easing the minds of the parents! They always take plenty of time with us in the office and follow up promptly with phone calls.

October 20th, 2010
Amazing Dr. and support staff! Always helpful, know who we are, and give personal touch to each and every person who comes in the door!

November 5th, 2009
Great doctor
Wonderful Doctors. Highly recommend. Dt Thole and Evie are both proffesional and personal. I have never waited more than 10 minutes. They always get me a appointment even the day of for a emergency sistuation. my two boys are high maintance and they are very good with both of them my oldest son 11 has CP, mental challange and behavior issues my youngest son 3 has behavior issues and had his kidney removed and both doctors worked quickly to do test to send him to a specialist so he could have his kidney removed and follow up to see how the process went. we love them both

April 16th, 2009
Dr Thole is amazing. I wish we could take her with us to Arizona.

February 6th, 2008
Wonderful Dr. for your kids!
Dr. Thole spends a lot of time listening and offering advice and tips to my husband and I. She is very good with our two kids and really cares. She came highly reccomended to us from many people and we are so glad we have her.