A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Anne Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Heather Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.