A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Tiska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Tiska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Tiska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiska graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Tiska has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lara Tiska MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Tiska practice?
- Dr. Heather Tiska has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Tiska practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.