A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Van Raalte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Van Raalte, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Van Raalte, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Raalte graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Raalte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather M Van Raalte MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Van Raalte practice?
- Dr. Heather Van Raalte has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Van Raalte practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.