Dr. Heather Van Raalte Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2016

Excellent Doctor and staff

Recently completed surgeries with Dr. Raalte - excellent care and follow up - I would highly recommend Dr. Van Raalte to anyone.

January 24th, 2016

excellent in all areas very knowledegible in her field

May 17th, 2015

A most impressive doctor both on the personal and professional scale . She is informative,encouraging, and always takes time with you and is very pleasant.

February 5th, 2015

Wonderful Dr. I will always use him 4 as I age... LOL

November 25th, 2014

I I have to say I am very impressed with this practice. the entire staff. what an experience!

May 8th, 2014

Tried to make an appointment for my elderly mother who has seen Dr. VanRaalte a few years ago. A very rude and abrupt staff member answered the phone. I was told that my mother would have to be treated as a new patient since it was 4 years since her last visit. She told me I should take her back to the gynecologist and not make this appt. In between our conversation, she put me on hold a few times. Then she said the next available appt. was in July!!! At this I said thank you and hung up. So much for professionalism and courtesy. I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone!!!

April 21st, 2014

Dr Vanraalte was very easy to talk to and very good at describing what she would be doing-each step of the way. I had my surgery not too long ago and still have follow-ups- the only issue is as a new patient you have to wait quite some time to get an appointment-her staff is great. office is nice and just very happy with Dr VanRaalte. she is very knowledgeable and does not rush to surgery-is very thorough

June 18th, 2013

Wonderful, Professional Experience

Dr. Heather is amazing! She was prompt , kind and understanding. After years of urology problems she was able to remedy it in a short procedure and I never had any more problems. Recently I had what was a frightening experience, she called me back immediately even though it was a weekend. I was in her office the following Monday and after a very complete exam I was told I was free of anything serious, my condition was explained to me and I will follow up with her in a month. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her practice.

March 20th, 2013

Personable, competent, but didn't solve my problem

I saw Dr. Van Raalte over a year ago to consult about treating uterine and bladder prolapse. After the exam I waited in her office for almost 20 minutes while she consulted with the drug reps about what they would bring for breakfast the next day (I could hear the conversation). This was somewhat annoying. Most importantly, the only treatment she could offer for the prolapse was a hysterectomy, which is fairly common. Luckily, I found a different doctor who repairs prolapse without removing the uterus. Hopefully more patients will learn that repair is an option for otherwise healthy patients, and they will be spared the avoidable complications of hysterectomy.

March 11th, 2013

I just called to schedule an appointment for another opinion. I had surgery with a different doctor and still having complications. They transferred the call to the nurse, Allison to ask me questions and she went above and beyond to help me and get me an appointment. It's amazing that I haven't even seen this doctor yet and she went out of her way to answer all my questions. I have seen over 4 doctors since surgery for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions and NOT one of them took their time to listen to me. I'm so looking forward to meetng Dr Heather Van Raalte!

March 5th, 2013

Highly satisfied and more dignified!

I had a bladder lift in 2009 and it has changed my life to the better, my bladder was actually about to fall out! I'm 71 years of age and higly recommend this surgery.

April 7th, 2012

A WONDEFUL WONDERFUL DOCTOR

After seeing 10 male urologist who were at best professional and at worst uncaring I finally fell into this practice. The staff is incredibly kind, and understanding. Alison her nurse is one of the NICEST people and remembers all the little things about you--which makes you feel like a HUMAN being treated as oppose to some sort of "thing" they are treating. Dr. Van Raalte is not afraid of connecting with her patients and makes you feel SO comfortable talking about the MOST awkward things. She thinks outside of the box and is not satisfied until you feel 100% better and have ALL of your quality of life back. Overall, a caring, competent staff. If you are ready to give up and just "suffer" through then COME SEE THEM!