A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Volpp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Volpp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Volpp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpp graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Volpp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Pomerado Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Suzanne Volpp MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Volpp practice?
- Dr. Heather Volpp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heather Volpp practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See Torrance Internists.