A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Wakelee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Wakelee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wakelee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wakelee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Wakelee, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelial Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakelee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wakelee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Ann Wakelee MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Wakelee practice?
- Dr. Heather Wakelee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Wakelee practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.