A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Wakelee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Wakelee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wakelee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wakelee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Wakelee, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelial Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakelee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wakelee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Ann Wakelee MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Wakelee practice?
- Dr. Heather Wakelee has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Wakelee practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.