by K Leonard on Jan 2nd, 2016

I was not impressed with Dr Wakelee's care of my mother. Once my mom announced she didn't want to use a drug under clinical trial she was summarily dismissed. Wait times were as much as 45 in the exam room before the dr showed up. Visits were short and curt. One visit we were told a diagnosis of Stage2A the next visit told Stage 2B . Two months later while with my moms social worker she was asking me my understanding of my moms diagnosis... Only to see from her the chart said stage 3B. Upon paging Dr Wakelee to clarify wakelee said it was 3B was correct the other had been a typo. Not impressed.

Aug 31st, 2015

Best Dr. Ever!

the right doctor for me show details the right doctor for me
by neil schiffman on Jul 14th, 2013

Dr. Heather Wakelee is the right doctor for me... and probably you. She is extraordinarily knowledgeable about her field-lung cancer. She and her staff are always available to answer questions you may have. She always spends the time necessary to help with your treatment plan and NEVER rushes to see another patient. She lays out the options and lets you be part of the plan. She is what you expect a doctor to be- professional, helpful, personable, approachable, and human.

a brilliant doctor show details a brilliant doctor
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Wakelee is a gem and lucky are those that are in her excellent care. She saved my life.

Mar 19th, 2010

Heather Wakelee is an angel on earth. She has the educational background, does research, is intelligent, but also kind, caring, thoughtful and has the most amazing bedside manner.

lung cancer survivor show details lung cancer survivor
Jan 29th, 2010

Dr. Wakelee saved my life. She is brilliant and I don't think I would be alive without her.She's very real, no sugar coating of the facts, and the confidence she shows in the treatment she presribes makes you feel as though you are in the right hands. Lucky are those that have her for their doctor.