A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Walker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Walker MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather Walker practice?
- Dr. Heather Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Walker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Physiatrists.