A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Walker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Walker MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather Walker practice?
- Dr. Heather Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Walker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Physiatrists.