A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan Wallace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Morgan Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace practice?
- Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Savannah Urologists.