A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan Wallace
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Wallace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan Wallace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Morgan Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace practice?
- Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Morgan Wallace practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Savannah Urologists.