A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Wargo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Wargo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wargo
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wargo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Wargo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Wargo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wargo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather C Wargo MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Heather C. Wargo practice?
- Dr. Heather Wargo has 11 office locations.
Dr. Heather Wargo practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.