by Elaine Hammond on Aug 5th, 2015

I felt as if the doctor did not know answers to several of my questions, but to be fair to her, she does have to wait for the results of some tests before an accurate answer can be given.

Feb 5th, 2015

Dr. Wargo sent me to a urolgyncologist for surgery.

by Bob C on Jun 25th, 2014

Tremendous concern for her patient's. Makes sure you know all of your options.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 11th, 2013

Very easy to get an appointment. Was called into the office, before I could pick up a magazine. Very courteous, helpful staff! Seemed very concerned and knowledgeable about my condition. Sent me for test to help diagnose my condition. Very happy with my visit.

Clueless show details Clueless
by Vanessa on May 17th, 2013

When I came to Dr. Wargo 4 years ago with bladder issues she had no idea what to do with me. I had done countless hours of research online trying to figure out what was going on with me and came to her about Interstitial Cystitis. She had no idea what I was talking about nor did she seem very interested in researching the condition herself. I was devastated. She could only offer prescription medication as comfort and I felt totally alone with my affliction. I shopped around for a new doctor until I found one well-versed with Interstitial Cystitis. I want to laugh then cry when I saw "Interstitial Cystitis" listed as one of her clinical interests.