Dr. Heather Weldon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
Best OBGYN
Dr. Weldon delivered my baby girl 10 years ago. She has to be the most compassionate woman I know. After being in labor forever a C section was needed. Dr. Weldon did an amazing job from start to finish. I always felt comfortable around her. To this day I haven't found anyone comparable to her. Highly recommend!

September 8th, 2015
Excellent OBGYN, best in city!
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Weldon for our first child. She is very polite and helpful. She cares about our pregnancy and we never feel rushed. Every visit is filled with excellent information and great encouragement. Excellent bedside manners.

August 17th, 2015
SO BAD, I CHANGED DRS AND HOSPITALS. Be Warned.
Dr. Weldon does not have an appropriate bedside manner. She is quick to cut you off, not listen to your concerns and very negative. She does not help her patients in any way or care about them and their concerns. She is very edgy in her comments and derogatory. She does not have a positive attitude and is always in a hurry to get you out of her office.

March 2nd, 2015
Impressed with her knowledge and easy, open approach.

January 31st, 2014
Excellent Doctor !
Dr. Weldon was my surgeon and I never worried for one minute about the outcome. The OB-GYNs at Peace Health work in teams for surgery so that in addition to Dr. Weldon, there was also another board-certified OB-GYN in the operating room. I have full confidence in Dr. Weldon and highly recommend her as one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

June 29th, 2013
The Best OB/GYN
Dr. Weldon is AMAZING!!!! She does her work promptly and diligently. She is very easy to understand and she shows compassion and care. She truly loves what she does. Her assistant is just as kind as her and they both have a friendly approach to when you see them. Dr. Weldon gave the excellent care I needed. I will definitely go back to her.

April 6th, 2013
The Best Doctor you could ask for
Dr Weldon is my doctor for a long time now, she is one of the few doctors who is able to make you feel like your at home talking to a friend instead of an office talking to some stranger. She explains everything to the detail. English is my third language but with her I never felt like someone who cant speak english or cant understand what she is saying. Dr. Weldon did my surgery ( hysterectomy ) never for one second did I feel i was in wrong hands nor scared. On top of everything she sent me a "get well card" That was icing on a cake! I would recommend her to everyone especially new moms or first time pregnant women, as you will be full of questions and full of worries, she will be there to answer them and calm you down. Best of the best!

April 18th, 2012
The best OB I have every had.
Dr. Weldon was my doctor for several years and saw me through both of my pregnancies from start to finish. She delivered my daughter in 2002 and also my twin boys in 2005 (baby b was born naturally although he was breech). Dr. Weldon's personality makes her easy to talk to and easy to understand. Her dedication to patient care is of the utmost quality. I wish she was still in Oregon so that I could still be seen in her clinic. I trust her with all my personal complexities and Washington is lucky to have her. Best Regards in all that she does. Be well.