Dr. Heather Wells-Holtey MD Patient Reviews

3.4

October 8th, 2015
Unfriendly and rude but she may have been born that way
She is very unfriendly and seems to dislike her job. It seems she can't wait for you to get out of her office. She has a bad case of resting *itch face but it may just be from Botox overuse. Not friendly or welcoming at all.

February 11th, 2014
My experience with Dr. Wells was not a good one. I had a rash on my chest that had been there for a couple of months. Nothing was working to get rid of it so I was sent to her. She came in barely looked at it and said it's acne. I'll give you some cream. My appt was literally a minute or two. The other thing that really upset me was the fact that I heard her nurse whisper to her outside the door, "Just so you know she has charity care." I feel to this day that is why she basically dismissed me. By the way, it turned out to be skin Sarcoidosis. I later found out it was in my lungs and lymph nodes too. Charity Care is basically a financial assistance program offered by the hospital. Then as I was leaving she was on the phone on a personal call laughing about where to meet whomever for lunch. I called and complained to the clinic manager and she even said that many people don't like her. That her bedside manner is lacking. What does that tell you? My PCP said too that he hears many complaints about her.