Dr. Heather West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather West?

January 7th, 2012

Jackie Day says

Dr West is the same with her patients as she is with her family and friends...I know as I am a family friend and a patient..she is the best at showing true genuine concern for you..she helped my mom and my family get through a very hard time in helping my mom battle her bladder cancer at which point Dr. West went above and beyond the call of duty,both at any appt w/ her and while mom was hospitalized...they need to clone her...she is the perfect example of what and who a good doctor is all about...! Due to loss of insurance I haven't been her patient for a few years,and if I could afford the costs,she would still be my primary care physician....love her and who she is as a health care provider...! Beaver is blessed to have her on board...Redlands community hospital is blessed to have her residency with them...she is a blessing to all those who come into her care...!!! One of God's gifts to us...!!!

November 10th, 2011

Dr. West is one of the exceptional few Dr.s' who care about her patients. she is empathetic and truly concerned about your health. She is professional and has always made me feel valued. I have decided that if Dr. West is not available I refuse to get sick!

June 28th, 2016