Dr. Heather White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather White?

November 11th, 2015

Dissatisfied patient

Doctor White appears to be knowledgable and easy to talk with during this stressful time. However, the support staff and receptionist were rude, condescending, and unprofessional. I was not given any written verification of the plan detailed by the doctor. I was told that a written plan, details of my case, prescriptions and dates for testing would be provided to me before I left my appointment. I did not receive any paperwork and prescriptions were not sent to my pharmacy. I waited an hour plus in the waiting room, and once I was taken to a room, I had to wait over an hour to meet with the Doctor. Staff were smacking on gum, and chatting among themselves about clothes. Very unprofessional.

October 19th, 2015

Quality and compassionate care

It is probably as challenging as anywhere else to get a regular appointment and be seen quickily and on time. Where this office more than makes up for it is in how rapidly doctors and staff respond when there is a cancer diagnosis. Dr. Heather White, oncologist, has been my physician since Jan. 2014 and every single time I have seen her, she has been knowledgeable, compassionate, patient, kind, encouraging, receptive to hear and answer all of my questions and always acts as though she has plenty of time to listen. Unbelievably reassuring and helpful, a throwback to the days of "good bedside manner" when a physician had time to hear and cultivate a relationship with a patient.

December 25th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. White is kind, and caring. Very knowledgeable. Specializing in breast cancer. Takes the time to explain everything. Very good bedside manner with family as well as patients. When she walks into your room she looks more like a fashion model than a Dr. but don't let that throw you. She is the best!!

December 12th, 2016