inactive

Heather Yeckes-Rodin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 2 reviews

July 21st, 2016
This Dr. Spent more time talking about herself, and promoting herself than caring for and properly treating my wife. She was unwilling to listen to, or communicate with the Doctors who performed surgery on, provided initial radiation and chemotherapy, and cared for my wife at a Large Florida Medical Center. I only wish I would have chosen to stay at this medical Center rather than be treated near home. This Doctor was recommended to us, I would never recommend her to anyone. The Staff, and the Nurses were wonderful.

September 5th, 2014
medical knowledge great, bedside manner and office staff stinks!
Office staff is RUDE and uncaring! If you have any financial difficulties and you don't qualify for one of the charities she will turn on you like a snake! Save yourself the stress FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!! She's all about money not you.

August 11th, 2014
Dr. Yeckes-Rodin is a life saver for me, very knowledgeable and caring. I recommend her highly !

May 11th, 2014
Not that impressed
I was not at all impressed with Dr. Yeckes. She had been recommended to us for the treatment of my mother. I found her to be extremely condescending and lacking any compassion or hope for her patients. There are other very caring compassionate doctors in her group that I would highly recommend. Nobody wants to deal with cancer and the horrible process of treatments-but, to have a doctor be your partner, on your team rooting for you, listening to you and giving you some glimmer of hope and compassion-really goes a long way. Don't waste your time with Dr. Yeckes, she's not worth your precious time.

February 1st, 2011
she is awesome she knows her patients so well she doesn't have to refer to notes in chart to remember your needs