Dr. Heather York MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 13th, 2016
She is simply wonderful
Dr. York has been very supportive through my experience of a tragic loss. She has been by my side and answered any and all questions efficiently. Im currently seeing her again after my loss and she is doing everything in her power to make sure this pregnancy goes well. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is wonderful.

September 4th, 2010
I love Dr. York...
I'm really surprised that Dr. Heather York has been given 2 out of 4 stars! I have been seeing her for the past approximately 9 years...she has delivered my two youngest children...and I think she is a wonderful doctor. I think she is VERY caring and makes each visit comfortable. I have never felt like just another number. I hope that more people who have had positive experiences with her will take the few minutes to give her a good review.

September 21st, 2009
Afraid to acknowledge possible problems
I went to see Dr. York for terrible pain in my uterus. She didn't do enough investigation and just gave me birth control pills and told me this would work, several times. It didn't; I had a cyst and it burst. She said I had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome which concerned me regarding my ability to have children. She said that even if it affects my ability to have kids it's not a big deal because there are always ways to get pregnant. It is a big deal! I didn't feel like she took my concerns seriously and this could have been diagnosed sooner giving me more options. I can only talk to her if I make an appointment otherwise I'm talking to the triage nurse.

December 17th, 2008
I came to Dr. York for infertility issues after a year of trying to conceive. My biggest problem with Dr. York is that I have often felt that she has brushed aside my concerns and acted as if I don't know when I'm talking about. While she is the doctor, I had done a lot of research on my own, and found conclusive evidence to back up my perspective while she questioned the numbers I presented. She may be a professional, but she doesn't specifically specialize in infertility, and it bothered me to not be taken seriously. Furthermore, she never calls me back personally. I talk to the nurse on hand most frequently (who I actually like quite a bit). And the follow-through is horrible. She'll tell me to come back for a blood test or ultrasound and then when I call the staff has no idea what I'm talking about. It takes days for them to connect with her and get back to me. She is polite and considerate, and overly optimistic, and others that have gone to her report liking her very much. I have just been less than thrilled.