A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Zinkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Zinkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Zinkin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinkin graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zinkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Dawn Zinkin MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Zinkin practice?
- Dr. Heather Zinkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Zinkin practices Radiation Oncology near Greenlawn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Greenlawn Oncologists.