A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandeweghe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Vandeweghe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Lac/Olive View-Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heatherly Smith Vandeweghe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heatherly S. Vandeweghe practice?
- Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe has 1 office location.
Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe practices Pediatrics near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Pediatricians.