Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Heatherly Vandeweghe?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 19th, 2013

Caring for my newborn

Although the wait time for seeing the dr is a while after the appt time, it is well worth the wait since the dr is very thorough and spends her time checking my baby and explaining everything, as well as answering any questions I may have and giving helpful advice. I wouldn't go to any other doctor and would definitely recommend this dr and pediatric clinic to anyone of my family and friends. Dr. Vandeweghe is extremely knowledgable, friendly and all around wonderful. I have been to other pediatricians wiith my oldest children and have never been happier than with her and her staff. I feel comfortable, not rushed, and her care and concern is genuine and sincere. I wish my other children had had her as their pediatrician when they were infants... I have since enrolled them to that clinic with my insurance plan.

Asthma